Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bad Cycles Forming, New Routines Needed

In lieu of my new job role, I have realised that I have been staying up late to clear day to day work. The work is definitely manageable. This has caused me to ponder why this is happening. It doesn't make sense on why I am doing my reports at the wee hours of the morning.

I realized that I need to cultivate habits to make myself efficient. This is how I will do it.
I will send a reminder on my iPhone calendar to ping me to start on my report. That moment, all work will be secondary to this.

I will also need to plan some shortcuts on my emails to avoid distractions.

I will also need to reward myself to leave work on time. I will sign up for fitness classes with friends. If I am on time, I will get to work my body while socializing with my peers. If not, I will get punished by missing those classes and probably being jeered for being so unorganized.

Will update more on how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment